- Minimum Open Deposit of $500
- A monthly maintenance fee of $6.00 and a $0.20 will be charged for each debit
- Earnings Credit: This account features an earnings credit which is applied to reduce or eliminate fees on the account. If the earnings credit exceeds the fees for any period, you will be assessed no fees but you will not be paid, carry forward, or otherwise receive credit for any excess earnings credit.The earnings credit will be calculated by applying the periodic earnings credit rate to the minimum balance in the account for the period. Currently, the periodic earnings credit rate for your account is 0.2%. At any time and at our discretion, the periodic earnings credit rate may change. The period we use is the monthly statement cycle.You do not need to maintain any minimum average daily balance during the monthly statement cycle in order to receive the credit.
- Unlimited Deposits can be made
- Detailed statement with check images
- Free Tele-Bank Phone Banking
- Free ATM/Debit Card
- Free Online Banking with Bill Pay
At First State Bank, we've designed our range of services around the needs of every individual. Our lending personnel are trained to advise and assist you in securing the type of loan that suits your particular need. Your choices range from:
- Real Estate
- Home Improvement
- And many more with flexible terms and competitive rates
Convenient payment options are also available including an automatic debit from your personal checking account. It only takes a simple application on most loans to get a quick response to your borrowing needs. Our Loan Officers are ready to answer your questions and assist you in determining the loan that is right for you. Contact us or visit one of our local branches for more details on your next loan.
First Check Card
The First Check Card can be used at our ATM's in our branches or at any ATM worldwide.
- Get cash from checking and/or savings no more that $400.00 together.
- Transfer from checking to savings and from savings to checking.
- Get information about account balances.
The First Check Card accepted anywhere Visa is accepted, gives you a fast, more economical, more convenient way to buy the products and services you need. That's because it allows you to withdraw funds from your primary checking account without ever having to write a check. Contact us or visit one of our local branches for issues with debit cards.
First State Bank makes it easy and convenient to keep track of your finances with Telephone Banking. You can call anytime to check account balances on checking, savings and CDs. Find information on loans and check verification. Need an operator? No problem. Press "0" and you'll be assisted by one of our staff to help answer or assist you with further financial questions or needs.Back to Top